Dr. Fox grew up in Muldrow, Oklahoma. She and her husband, Joey, who is a paramedic, have two young children, a daughter born in 2007 and a son born in 2015. When she isn’t treating patients she enjoys watching her daughter participate in dance competitions and watching her son reach each milestone of crawling, walking, and running. She has been happily serving this area for the past 6 years and looks forward to many more.
- B.S. in Biology – 2003
- University of Central Oklahoma
- Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine – 2007
- Barry University Graduate of Medical Science, Miami, Florida.
- Surgical residency – 2010
- Mercy Hospital, Miami, Florida
- She was involved in the surgical treatment of a variety of patients from young to old with complex problems
- Private practice in Rolla, Missouri from 2010 to present
- Licensed in foot and ankle surgery
- 9 Year member of American Podiatric Medical Association
- 9 Year member of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- 6 Year member of the Missouri Podiatric Medical Association